Our Consultant Pharmacists work closely with our clients to create an environment of care, compliance and efficiency.
These pharmacists are trained in a number of areas, including:
• Behavioral Health
• Geriatric Care
• Palliative Care; and Regulatory compliance
A number of services are available, either as a component of our base service level, or as a fee-for-service, based on regulatory limitations and market norms. They also are actively involved in educating our client staff regarding various medication management issues.
They can specifically assist in a number of areas, including:
• Medication Therapy Management
• Comprehensive Medication Review
• Medication Regimen Review
• Formulary Management
• Medication utilization; and
•Other core and non-core areas of medication management.